Timbren Rear Severe SES GMRCK35MA
- Constructed out of patented Aeon rubber
- Helps to eliminate sag & sway while towing
- Functions independently, improving uneven load handling
- Keeps vehicle level while hauling
- Improves ride comfort while driving loaded, and maintains ride quality while empty
- Vehicle specific design for easy install, and optimal performance
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Timbren SES are meant to improve ride while carrying a load, not to increase capacity - NEVER exceed Mfg. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
A long time ago, in a decade a couple of decades ago, trucks were trucks and did truck things like drive similar to a tank and carry big things. Well, somewhere, thankfully, we decided that truck ride-quality should get to the level where our favorite vehicle could become our daily driver. As the truck evolved, it sacrificed ride quality while carrying a load for ride quality while empty. There's no reason to sacrifice anything; you can have the best of both worlds with Timbren Suspension Enhancement Systems.
What's the Timbren SES going to do for your truck, SUV, or van? Great question, and I'm glad you asked. Factory bump stops work okay when your vehicle is driving unloaded, but issues are going to arise when you test out your truck's payload capacity. When you're driving with a trailer, a fully loaded bed, or with a van full of gear, you're going to experience a lot of bounce and bottoming out. Timbren SES is going to offer more resistance and less travel while loaded to create a more stable and comfortable ride.
Timbren SES not only helps to increase load handling, these bad boys will also reduce sag and sway while towing, cushion your shocks, and help to keep your truck or SUV level. Since the Suspension Enhancement System works independently, you'll see improvement when carrying uneven loads, and improved roll stability.
Who needs Timbren Suspension Enhancment Systems? Anyone who tows frequently, hauls with a loaded truck or van, runs a snowplow, or anything else that pushes your vehicle to its limits. For the people who really push their trucks to the limit, Timbren also has the Severe Suspension Enhancement System available. This is recommended for applications such as slide-in campers & salt spreaders, not towing a boat or hauling firewood. The difference between the two is that the Severe SES delivers greater weight resistance than the SES, but in doing so, also sacrifices ride quality compared the regular SES.
Not convinced yet that Timbren Suspension Enhancement System is the exact thing you need to improve your truck driving life? Well, did I mention that they are also easy to install, maintenance free, and are backed by a lifetime warranty? Seriously? Did I mention those things? If not…Timbren SES are backed by a lifetime warranty, are a breeze to install, and are maintenance free. Get yours today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ Front Stamped Lower Control Arm
- 1996-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ Front Cast Lower Control Arm
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 2WD
- 1996-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 4WD, w/ Front Cast Lower Control Arm
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ Front Stamped Lower Control Arm
- 1996-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ Front Cast Lower Control Arm
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 2WD
- 1996-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 4WD, w/ Front Cast Lower Control Arm
Timbren Suspension Enhancement Systems are simple to install with basic hand tools. Install instructions are included with each order, are available on our site, and there's also a quick install video right below this sentence. Questions? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Timbren GMRCK35MA Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Timbren SES – Suspension Enhancement Systems kits are warranted against defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for the life of the vehicle on which the kit was originally installed. The warranty is non-transferable and proof of the date of purchase and purchaser is required.
This warranty is limited to the replacement of the failed parts and does not include labor, freight, collateral damage or ancillary costs which may arise as a result of the failed part. For vehicles subjected to exceptionally high use and service, the warranty is limited to the lesser of 5 years (from date of purchase) or 250,000 miles.
Timbren retains the right to make its own inspection of the failed part to determine the validity of the claim. Timbren shall not be liable nor warrant the product in the event of alteration, misuse, overload, negligence nor damage caused by others.
If you have any questions, please give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.