Titan Mid-Ship Fuel Tank 7010313S
- Cross-linked High Density Polyethylene
- 20 times the environmental stress crack resistance and five times the impact strength over OEM tank
- Designed for a simple installation with the at-home mechanic in mind
- Built to U.S. Department of Defense combat vehicle field standards
- Extra-large capacity that increase fuel capacity up to 100%
If you travel or haul a payload, or both, in your diesel you know that the factory equipped fuel tank severely limits your operating range. Not anymore! With the Titan mid-ship fuel tanks you can carry up to 100% more fuel and travel twice as far.
The mid-ship tank replaces your factory tank with a durable replacement while adding up to 30 gallons of additional fuel. Titan makes all of their fuel tanks from military-grade cross linked, high density polyethylene in a one-piece molded design to U.S. Department of Defense combat vehicle specifications. My guess is that you are not driving a Humvee into battle, so why does that apply to you? Basically, these mid-ship tanks are over-built to make sure they can handle anything that you throw at it, which means never getting stranded due to equipment failures. Also, due to this indestructible build method, Titan fuel tanks do not delaminate, they do not rust, they do not get corroded by biodiesel, there are no welds to crack apart, and they are lighter and quieter than metal tanks.
The Titan mid-ship fuel tanks outperform OEM and metal aftermarket tanks in every feasible way. So rest assured with the most durable mid-ship fuel tank upgrade in the industry, backed with a lifetime warranty.
- 2013-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 Single piece driveshaft, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2013-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single piece driveshaft, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2013-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 Single piece driveshaft, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2013-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Single piece driveshaft, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
Limited Lifetime Express Warranty
|Titan Fuel Tanks 7010313 Installation Instructions|