Toyo Open Country C/T Tires
- High turn-up, 3-Ply polyester construction contributes to high durability, impact resistance and handling
- Balanced tread compound adds resistance to cutting, chipping and stone drilling
- Dual-angle shoulder blocks enhances traction in snow, mud and rutted road conditions
- Open shoulder design provides traction in mild mud, slush and snow
- Able to accept TSMI #15 tire studs
The Open Country C/T was developed by Toyo Tires for balance on and off-road work. This Open Country C/T's unique tread design and tough construction deliver long tread life and traction in gravel, mud and snow. These tires off all-terrain commercial grade durability and are Mountain Snowflake qualified for severe snow conditions. Despite their aggressive tread design, these tires also provide a quiet and comfortable highway ride.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
If you are changing your tire dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your Toyo tires. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.