Toyo Open Country H/T Tires
- Wear resistant tread compound for extended tread life and durability
- Stability shoulder rib for even shoulder wear
- Symmetric, variable pitch tread design provides a quiet and comfortable ride
- Two deep evacuation grooves that improves the evacuation of water, improving aquaplaning and handling performance
- Full-depth, multi-wave sipes minimalize irregular wear, provide a smooth and quiet ride, and continues to aid with wet and snow traction as tire wears
The Open Country H/T from Toyo Tires was designed for light trucks and SUVs that spend their lives on the open road.
Available in a wide range of original equipment sizes the Open Country H/T features a treadware warranty of up to 60,000 miles. Toyo was able to pull off the delicate balancing act between mileage, handling and ride comfort in both city and open-road driving.
If the open road is what you and your truck are all about, welcome to your new best friend, the Toyo Open Country H/T.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- P-Metric and Metric sizes: 60,000 miles
- Light Truck sizes: 50,000 miles
- For staggered fitments, rear tires are eligible for 50% of the stated mileage warranty
If you are changing your tire dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your Toyo tires. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges as well as how your transmission shifts. To check out the tire recalibrators that we sell click here. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.