Toyo Proxes S/T II Tires
- Computer-optimized, all season tread design that creates the perfect balance of wet traction and dry handling
- Silent wall technology reduces pipe resonance, making a quieter ride
- Five variable pitch design on shoulder reduces pattern noise
- Multi-wave sipes improve light snow traction and minimizes irregular wear
- Linear grooving lowers pressure on block edge for better wear and handling
The Proxes ST II is the latest low profile tire from Toyo. It delivers the perfect balance of style and performance for sport trucks and SUVs. Toyo's new tread design delivers excellent handling, all-season performance, consistent wear and a smooth, quiet ride.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
If you are changing your tire dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your Toyo tires. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges as well as how your transmission shifts. To check out the tire recalibrators that we sell click here. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.