Toyo Proxes S/T III Tires
- Dynamic directional, all-season tread design provides a balance between wet traction and dry handling
- Lightning grooves creates better water evacuation
- Arrowhead tapers delivers increased tread block stiffness resulting better straight-line driving stability
- Directional shoulder blocks stabilizes tread blocks for better braking
- Multi-wave sipes minimizes irregular wear
The Toyo Proxes S/t III Tires are adding greater performance and style to sport trucks and SUVs. With a wider tread and a new silica-based tread compound the Proxes S/T III stops up to 6 feet shorter in wet conditions while delivering superb handling, excellent all-season performance, consistent wear and a smooth, quiet ride now backed by a 40,000-mile warranty.
Available in sizes to fit 17" to 24" wheels, and widths up to 335mm, the new Toyo Proxes ST III is a serious upgrade for today's high-tech trucks and SUVs.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The Proxes ST III comes with a 40,000-mile treadwear warranty plus our limited warranty.
For staggered fitments, rear tires are eligible for 50% of the stated mileage warranty.
If you are changing your tire dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your Toyo tires. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges as well as how your transmission shifts. To check out the tire recalibrators that we sell click here. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.