UWS 5th Wheel Toolbox
- Constructed from 0.058" one-piece aluminum
- Designed to mount inside the truck bed
- Low profile design offers clearance for 5th wheel hitch
- Connecting rod allows for driver or passenger side operation
- Connecting rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- Patented foam-filled lid prevents bending or warping
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel key-lock handle for corrosion-resistant operation
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation
- Self-closing struts close the lid with minimal manual pull
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The UWS 5th Wheel Toolbox will provided the clearance you need to haul your 5th wheel while storing your tools in a secure and organized way. Made from an extra thick aluminum that is welded into a one-piece tub, adding rigidity, corrosion resistance, and no excess points for water and debris to enter.
The lid is an important part of the toolbox with its use of a patented rigid foam core. This foam core is layered between two sheets of aluminum to increase the rigidity of the lid as well as the toolbox when closed. The foam core prevents bending and warping, providing a smooth operation even during heavy use. To protect your valuables from the elements, a MicroSeal gasket is used inside the lid to keep moisture and debris out.
Self-opening struts ensure the lid opens 90 degrees, allowing full access to your items inside the toolbox. The struts also automatically closes with just a minimal, manual pull from the user. UWS products are made with premium components, here in the USA and backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
UWS provides a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty covers the original consumer and applies to the original install.
UWS includes simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446.