UWS Standard Utility Chest
- Constructed from 0.058" one-piece aluminum
- Designed for use in a shop or home, not recommended for truck beds
- Patented foam-filled lid prevents bending or warping
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel key-lock handles for corrosion-resistant operation
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation
- Multiple box sizes available
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The UWS Standard Utility Chest is perfect for work shop or at home use. It provides a secure level of storage with its one-piece, thick aluminum construction. The one-piece tub improves overall durability and rigidity while aiding in a more sealed storage chest. An aluminum lid and tub along with stainless steel lock handles help ensure a corrosion-free chest in all weather conditions.
A patented rigid foam core lid adds rigidity to ensure a solid and smooth open and close operation. This is achieved by injecting a foam core in between two aluminum plates to help prevent bending. A MicroSeal gasket helps to keep elements like water, dust, bugs and more out of the chest so your valuables stay protected.
The lid will self-open to 90 degrees for easy access when your hands are full. UWS Utility Chests come in multiple sizes to accommodate any of your storage needs. For chests that are 42" and 48" wide, a connecting rod is used to operate both handles for convenient use from either handle. An interior connecting rod enclosure protects this rod to keep the action from jamming. UWS products feature a limited lifetime warranty are made in the USA with premium materials and craftsmanship.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
UWS provides a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty covers the original consumer and applies to the original install.
UWS includes simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446.