UWS Trailer Tongue Box
- Constructed from 0.058" one-piece aluminum
- Designed to mount on lightweight, trailer tongues
- Patented foam-filled lid prevents bending or warping
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel key-lock handle for corrosion-resistant operation
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation
- Self-closing struts close the lid with minimal manual pull
- Multiple box sizes available
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The UWS Trailer Tongue Box is a practical, secure way to haul your cargo with its one-piece, heavy-duty aluminum construction. The tub is welded into one piece, which helps with structural rigidity and weather resistance. The durable aluminum construction resists corrosion in all types of weather, even the lock handles are stainless steel.
The box lid has a patented foam core in between two aluminum plates to help prevent bending and warping. This makes for a smooth operation during heavy usage. The lid also has a MicroSeal gasket to prevent moisture, insects and debris from making its way in. The lid also self-opens to 90 degrees for unobstructed access into the trailer box. For convenient use, the struts also self-close the lid with a manual, light pull.
UWS Trailer Tongue Boxes come in multiple sizes. For the 34" boxes, these are meant to mount to a straight tongue trailer, while the 49" boxes will mount to an A-frame trailer tongue. UWS products are made in the USA with top-notch materials for long lasting use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
UWS provides a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty covers the original consumer and applies to the original install.
UWS includes simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446.