UWS Wheel Well Toolbox
- Constructed from 0.058" one-piece aluminum
- Designed to work with wheel well fender
- Opens toward the center of the truck for easy access
- Three sliding drawers open towards tailgate for storage
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated metal sliders
- Stainless steel ball bearings for smooth operation
- Patented foam-filled lid prevents bending or warping
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel key-lock handles for corrosion-resistant operation
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation
- Two sizes available for driver and passenger side
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The UWS Wheel Well Toolbox maximizes truck bed storage by using the empty space around the wheel wells to securely store your items. One-piece, thick aluminum construction means your fender well box will resist corrosion while maintaining structural integrity. A highly secure stainless steel locking system is used to ensure your valuables are protected in any environment.
The lid also features a patented rigid foam core. This provides extra durability to the top of the box to prevent bending and warping, and ensures a smooth operation. The rigid foam core is done by layering a sturdy foam core between two sheets of aluminum. A MicroSeal gasket helps block moisture and debris from getting in, and three sliding drawers are key-locked behind a solid door to keep them secure and out of the elements. The drawers are made of commercial-grade, precision injected plastic, and they slide on stainless steel ball bearings for a smooth and reliable action. Drawer dimension are 14" long x 4" wide x 2.5" deep.
The lid is equipped with self-opening struts that allow a full 90 degrees of clearance for unobstructed access to your items. UWS Wheel Well Toolboxes come in two different sizes, 48" and 55", and are made for both driver and passenger sides. These fender well toolboxes are made in the USA using high quality materials and craftsmanship to provide long-lasting dependability.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
UWS provides a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty covers the original consumer and applies to the original install.
UWS includes simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446.