Vanguard Cap Style Topper Rack LRUNC-B
- Painted steel plated with zinc & yellow chromate for added corrosion resistance
- Load Capacity: 500 lbs. uniformly distributed with optional but highly recommended horizontal bars (LR-HB)
- Includes two (2) aluminum ladder positioners
- Will not fit skirted/wrap over toppers/caps
- Quick and easy installation and removal
- Made in the USA - New Ipswich, New Hampshire
Vanguard topper racks offer the hauling capacity for your larger rig that you've been looking for. Offering a 500 pound load capacity uniformly distributed, you cannot go wrong with the sheer load capability of this rack. The steel tubing has a 1.625 wall thickness backing up the strength and durability.
From pipes to rough cut lumber you can carry what you need to, when you need to carry. Not only that, you can do it in far less trips. The cap rack will fit trucks with a cab height up to 25" clearance from the foot plate. Vanguard topper racks can be removed from the extend-plate without disturbing the cap seal.
Vanguard designed these racks to fit either a cap style or hi-lo style topper. Two ladder positioners will be included with your order. If you want strength and quality you need look no further than a Vanguard Topper Rack. Go on, click the add to cart button now!
- 1973-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 2015-2016 Chevy Colorado
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1980-1993 Dodge D/W Series Pickup
- 1987-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1975-1996 Ford F150
- 1973-1998 Ford F250
- 1973-1997 Ford F350
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1973-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre
- 2006-2008 Isuzu I-Series
- 1986-2009 Mazda B-Series
- 1998-2017 Nissan Frontier
- (2004) Nissan Titan
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500
- 1984-1995 Toyota Pickup
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100
- 1995-2017 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: VMC-LRUNC-B Posted on
|This is a very decent product. Might be available from other sources under different names for slightly less money, but it was a good experience buying from RealTruck.|
I'm a semi-retired builder, and bought this for a little Tacoma 4x4 I recently got as a run-around, for lumber, kayaks, surfboards, etc.
I also have a Silverado 4x4 Crew cab with a System One rack Contractor rig, which is still among the best high-end lumber racks as my primary work truck.
This Vanguard unit is well made, has a thick black finish, and goes together easily. It locks together with SS set screws and so far is tight and squeek/rattle free. I do wish it came with cleats to anchor tie-downs, but it was easy to add some. It is very rudimentary in comparison but is honest value. Note that it is designed with cantilevered mounting plates so you can slide your cap (camper shell) in or out. I have an A.R.E. aluminum cap with built in rack that I use, the point being that even when the cap is removed I still have a rack to use for above-mentioned stuff. I recommend getting the extra bars to tie front and back towers together-it just makes everything better. Good luck!
Part #: VMC-LRUNC-B Posted on
|The rack we found was perfect for our use. It came in just as we had expected and was just what we needed. Great company to order from.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Each topper rack has a limited lifetime structural warranty against defects in workmanship.
The Vanguard topper rack installation is an easy at home install. For additional information, please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.