Vanguard Van Rack VR-B
- Adjusts for various van widths
- Painted steel plated with zinc & yellow chromate for added corrosion resistance
- Load Capacity: 200 / 400 lbs. uniformly distributed
- For vans without drip wells, includes swivel plates for mounting to rooftop
- For vans with drip wells, includes four Z-clips and four C-clips for gutter mounting
- Includes two (2) aluminum ladder positioners
- Made in the USA - New Ipswich, New Hampshire
Vanguard van racks make sure your van works as hard as you do. Let your van help you carry everything from ladders to steel siding so you can continue to get the job done right the first time every time. Vanguard van racks are constructed of heavy duty steel tubing and offered in either black or white powder coated finish.
There is a model for vans with rain gutters (or drip moldings) and one for vans without which will mount on a swivel plate. Choose between the standard 2 crossbar set up, or go with 3 bars for greater support. 2 ladder positioners will be included with your rack.
Vanguard offers a limited lifetime warranty on this rack and it is made in the USA ensuring this is a quality product. Do not go another day trying to figure out how you are going to haul the odd-size material that won't fit inside your van and get yourself the Vanguard van rack today!
- 1996-2018 Chevy Express Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1964-1996 Chevy G-Series Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1974-1980 Dodge B-Series Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1981-2003 Dodge Ram Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1968-2014 Ford E-Series w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1964-1996 GMC G-Series Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
- 1996-2018 GMC Savana Van w/ Rain Guards (Drip Wells)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Vanguard van racks are available for both van with and without drip wells. Drilling is required on van without drip wells, but that's as complicated as it gets. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Vanguard Van Rack Installation Instructions|