Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Xtreme 5" LED Light Bar XIL-LPX310
- Features 5 watt LEDs
- Includes wiring harness, relay, and switch
- Integrated electronic thermal management
- Utilizes pulse width modulation
- 50,000 hour life potential
- Durable polycarbonate lens
- Compact aluminum housing
- Mounting depth: 1"
- Height: 2.06"
- Depth: 2.45"
Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Xtreme 5" LED light bars pack a lot of power in a compact housing. Loaded with Xtreme 5 watt LEDs, these light bars produce almost double the light as Vision X 3 watt alternatives.
Vision X packed this light bar with features to keep it running for potentially 50,000 hours. Vision X Xmitter low profile Xtreme LED light bars feature electronic thermal management. This monitors the heat output of the LEDs and makes use of integrated pulse width modulation circuitry in order to maintain safe operating temperatures. The pulse width modulation feature dims circuitry to manage heat levels. Pulse width modulation works by flashing the LED at a frequency faster than the human eye can detect, reducing the time that the LED is operating while still delivering 100% light output.
Vision X packs all of these features into a durable aluminum housing and protects the LEDs with a polycarbonate lens. Take the road less traveled and light your path with a Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Xtreme 5" LED light bar.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proof of Purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All units must be bought through a local authorized Vision X.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Off-road light warranty does not include consumables, such as bulbs or broken glass.
- Halogen bulb warranty does not cover broken glass due to improper installation or abuse.
- Lights are operated in environments under 150 degree Fahrenheit.
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to Seattle for warranty.
- Non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor at the discretion of Vision Motor Sports, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.
Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Xtreme LED light bars can be mounted anywhere on your vehicle. For additional information give our customer service team a call.
|Vision X Xmitter Low Profile Xtreme LED Light Bar Installation Instructions|