Volant Air Intake 151666
- Increased airflow, boosting horsepower and increasing efficiency
- Most models install in 1 hour or less
- Stainless steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat
- Intakes are custom designed for your truck, car or SUV
- Volant Cold Air Intakes are equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Chrome Volant box lid sports a trick look and offers easy filter access
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
With the Volant Cold Air Intake System you can increase horsepower, torque, all while boosting fuel-efficiency. What more could you want?
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box. Each intake features Volant's Pro 5 filter, which features 5 layers of knock-your-socks-off air filtration all while allowing tons of airflow to the engine.
So, what are you waiting for, get yourself a Volant cold air intake. Your engine, wallet, and your gas pedal will thank you.
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, LMM, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2008-2009 GMC Sierra 2500 LMM, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, LMM, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2008-2009 GMC Sierra 3500 LMM, 6.6L V8 Duramax
1 Year Warranty
Volant cold air intakes are easy to install with little to no modification needed. All hardware is included with order, including install instructions. Instructions are also available on our site, and there's a sample install directly below. If you have questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Volant 151666 Installation Instructions|