Wade In-Channel Vent Visors 72-39471
- Stylish smoke appearance
- Vehicle specific fit
- Mounts without any exterior tape
- Stylish & aerodynamic
- Impact resistant acrylic construction
- Made in the USA
When it comes to quality and functional vent visors, Wade has long been recognized as setting the standard. The Wade In-Channel Rain Guards are not just functional, they look great too!
Wade uses hi-impact aircraft grade acrylic material that is CAD designed to ensure a precise fit on your car, truck, or SUV. Window wind deflectors from Wade not only reduce wind noise when you have the window cracked, but they also reduce heat and glare. The high gloss smoke finish of these side window deflectors is sure to compliment any vehicle's look.
So if you are choosing visors based on quality, fit, and function, the right choice is a set of Wade In-Channel rain guards!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon XL Denali
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Westin Automotive Products warrants Wade Automotive Products to be free of original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it is installed. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse. Westin will repair or replace, its sole discretion, any product covered by this warranty. This is a parts-only warranty and such repair or replacement shall be Westin’s only obligation and the customer’s only remedy for a defective product. The cost of labor, installation, painting, incidental damages, shipping and handling will not be reimbursed. We do not warrant the paint or painting of our products. If, at our discretion, we choose to replace a defective part the customer (end consumer) may be responsible for any occurring freight cost, or a handling fee of up to $25.00. Westin shall have no liability for any incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature including property damage, or personal injury resulting from the use or misuse of this product.