Warn M12000 Winch 17801
- Chip resistant powder coat finish
- Wired controller with 12’ lead
- Rated pull capacity of 12,000 pounds
- 12V 4.6hp DC Series wound motor
- 3/8” x 125’ steel rope
- High durability rating with fast line speed
- 3-stage planetary gear train
- 261:1 gear ratio
- Rotating ring gear, free spooling clutch
- 2 gauge, 72” battery leads
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Made in the USA – Portland, OR
The Warn M12000 Heavy-Weight Winch is the only winch to have on your off-road rig. Warn has proven itself in the field and is the perfect choice for your heavy vehicles. The M12000 has a 12,000 pound capacity that will help get you out of a sticky situation quickly and safely.
The M12000 winches come in 12v with 4.6hp controlled by a remote control switch with a 12 foot lead cable. The M12000 is equipped with a roller fairlead and 125 feet of 3/8 inch steel rope and a durable powder coat finish. With its high strength carrier plates, series-wound high-speed motor and 3-stage planetary gear train, the M12000 is built to withstand the stress of heavy vehicles in the field.
The M-Series winches have been trusted by off-roaders for over twenty years. This winch offers outstanding reliability and value. Its design allows for a variety of mounting options, making it perfect for most larger trucks, Jeeps and SUVs.
Limited Lifetime Mechanical / 1 Year Electrical
Warn winches come with a manual to guide you through mounting a Warn winch for home installation. For any additional questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.