Warn ProVantage ATV Snow Plow Center Mount 63936
- Made from 11 gauge steel and extra ribbing adds rigidity
- Available with either a 54" or 60" blade
- Utilizes either a center or front mounting option sold separately
- Can be raised or lowered with a winch or a ProVantage plow lift
- Optional ProPivot offers push-button angling, even under load (sold separately)
- Made in the USA - Portland, OR
The Warn ProVantage tapered ATV snow plow combines tough-as-nails construction with a versatile design to create one of the most well rounded ATV snow plow systems available. This best-in-class plow is a must-have tool for winter snow removal to save you both time and wear on your back. It's built to last, easy to operate, and makes for an excellent overall investment in your snow clearing arsenal.
With the Warn ProVantage tapered ATV snow plow, you have the option of choosing either a 54" or 60" tapered "cyclone" snow plow blade. Both are heavy duty and made to last out of thick gauge steel with reinforcing ribs. A low friction powder coat finish keeps snow and debris from sticking, and you also have the option of adding a power pivot to allow you to change direction of the plow with just the push of a button.
Installing and operating your tapered snow plow is easy and hassle-free. Its front-mounted design means you won't have to crawl under you all-terrain vehicle to complete the installation, and mounting and removing the plow is simple to do. You'll never have to reach for a shovel to clear winter snowfalls with your own manpower again.
Get the most out of your ATV throughout the winter with a new ProVantage ATV snow plow. With their incredible strength and raw efficiency when it comes to snow removal, this is a purchase you won't regret the next time a blizzard drops two feet of snow on your driveway. Order now with free shipping!
Order Notes***To Order a Full Plow System, You Will Need a Plow Blade, Plow Base, a Mount Kit, and a Lifting Mechanism (We Recommend Using Either A Warn ProVantage Series ATV Winch, Vantage Series ATV Winch, or the ProVantage Plow Lift)
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin 4WD | 2003
- Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin 4WD | 2004-2005
- Polaris Sportsman 700 Twin 4WD | 2002-2003
- Polaris Sportsman 700 Twin 4WD | 2004-2006
- Polaris Sportsman 800 4WD | 2005-2006
- Polaris Sportsman 800 4WD | 2009-2010
1 Year Warranty
Warn Winch offers a 5 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship on mechanical components and a one year warranty for the same on electrical components. See warranty statement below for full details.
Installing a tapered ATV snow plow at home will not be a real difficult task. Easy to follow, detailed instructions are included. Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional information or if you have any questions that need answering.
|Warn 63936 Installation Instructions|