Warn Zeon 12 Platinum Winch
- Wireless remote that allows control of winch and two accessories
- Rated pull capacity of 12,000 pounds
- 12V DC series wound motor
- Extreme waterproofing technology
- 3/8" x 80' steel or Spydura synthetic rope
- 3-stage planetary geartrain
- 216:1 gear ratio - Zeon 12
- 162: 1 gear ratio - Zeon 12-S
- Rotating ring gear, freespooling clutch
- 2 gauge, 72" battery leads
- Convertible control pack that can be attached to the winch or mounted in another location
- Made in the USA - Portland, OR
Never get stuck in a rut again with the Warn Zeon Platinum winch mounted to your truck, Jeep, or SUV. The Warn Zeon 12 Platinum comes in two different winch styles: the Zeon 12 platinum and the Zeon 12-S platinum. Both come in a 12,000 pound capacity that can help you get out of any difficult situation.
The Warn Zeon 12 platinum series is powered by a 12v DC motor with a three stage planetary geartrain that allow for faster line speed. Don't freeze your fingers off by manually engaging the clutch, just use the wireless remote to winch in and out, and to engage the clutch. The Zeon 12 Platinum includes a roller fairlead with 80 foot of 3/8 inch steel rope. The Zeon 12–S Platinum includes an aluminum hawse fairlead with 80 foot of 3/8 inch Spydura ProTM synthetic rope.
The Warn Zeon 12 Platinum winch series has a durable aluminum structure that resists corrosion and was made with the best waterproofing techniques that meet IP68 standards which is the highest rating in the Warn lineup.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: WRN-95960 Posted on
|I think I could pull my Duramax up a telephone pole if I wanted to, this is an awesome winch!|
Limited Lifetime Mechanical / 1 Year Electrical
Warn premium series includes a limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components and a limited one year warranty for electrical components.
The Warn Zeon 12 Platinum winches come with a manual to guide you through mounting a Warn winch for home installation. For any additional questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.