Warn Zeon 12 Premium Winch
- Wired controller with 12’ lead
- Rated pull capacity of 12,000 pounds
- 12V DC series wound motor
- 3/8” x 80’ steel or Spydura synthetic rope
- Large drum that reduces war on rope
- 3-stage planetary geartrain
- 216:1 gear ratio
- Rotating ring gear, freespooling clutch
- 2 gauge, 72” battery leads
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Satin black powder-coated exterior to protect it from the elements
- Made in the USA – Portland, OR
The Warn 12 Premium Winch series is the only winch you want on your off-road vehicle during your next adventure. Warn has proven itself in the field and is the perfect choice for your heavy vehicles. The Zeon 12 premium winches have a 12,000 pound capacity that will help you get out of a situation quickly and safely.
The Warn premium winches come in the Zeon 12-S and the Zeon 12. Both styles are powered by a 12V DC series wound motor that is controlled by a remote control switched that has a 12 foot lead cable. The Zeon 12-S is equipped with an aluminum hawse fairlead and 80 feet of 3/8 inch Spydura Pro synthetic rope. The Zeon 12 is equipped with a roller fairlead and 80 feet of 3/8 inch steel rope.
The Warn Zeon 12 Premium series looks great in a flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners that give it the durability and strength to last and keep out the elements.
Limited Lifetime Mechanical / 1 Year Electrical
Warn premium series includes a limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components and a limited one year warranty for electrical components.
The Warn Zeon 12 Premium winch comes with a manual to guide you through mounting your Warn winch at home. For any additional questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.