Warn Zeon 8 Premium Winch
- Wired controller with 12’ lead
- Rated pull of 8,000 pounds
- 12V DC series wound motor
- 5/16” x 100’ steel rope – Zeon 8
- 3/8” x 100’ Spydura synthetic rope – Zeon 8-S
- Large drum to reduce wear on rope
- 3-stage planetary geartrain
- 162:1 gear ratio
- Rotating ring gear, freespooling clutch
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- 25mm gauge, 72” battery leads
- Satin-black powder coat
- Made in the USA – Portland, OR
The Warn Zeon 8 Premium winches are a perfect fit for those seeking a dependable winch to handle any task that stands in their way. Warn winches are built tuff to withstand the elements and to keep you moving.
The Warn Zeon 8 Premium series has a pulling capacity of 8,000 pounds and come in two different styles, the Zeon 8, and the Zeon 8-S. Both are similar in features but there a few differences. The Zeon 8 includes 100 feet of 5/16 inch galvanized steel rope fed through a roller fairlead and the Zeon 8-S includes 100 feet of 3/8 inch Spydura synthetic rope fed through a hawse fairlead.
If you want to be a hero go with a Warn Zeon 8 Premium winch, so go ahead, and get yours today.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Warn winches include a manual that will guide you through the installation of your warn winch at your own home. For any additional questions please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime Mechanical / 1 Year Electrical
Warn premium series winches include a limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components and a limited one year warranty for electrical components.