Wolo On Patrol 44" LED Light Bar
- Amber LEDs
- 12 TIR modules containing 4 / 1-watt Gen 3 LEDs
- Features take down & alley lights
- Expected LED life span: 100,000 Hours
- 20 Selectable light patterns
- Capable of memorizing favorite light pattern
- LED indicator controller
- Rubber covered mounting bracket
- Adjustable height mounting bracket
- Aluminum construction with steel legs
- Polycarbonate lens
- Includes 20’ cable
- Meets SAE J845 Class 2 requirements
Equip your work vehicle with a Wolo On Patrol 44" LED light bar. On Patrol light bars produce 360 degrees of visible warning light. This light bar features 12 TIR modules that contain 4, 1-watt gen 3 amber LEDs, front take down lights, and right and left alley lights. The LEDs are protected by a clear polycarbonate lens and aluminum housing.
Operating a Wolo On Patrol 44" LED light bar is easy. The operator can choose between 20 selectable light patterns, each pattern will be displayed on the control module. If the operator finds a favorite pattern, the control module has a function to memorize that particular pattern. Wolo equipped these light bars with long life LEDs that are expected to last for 100,000 hours. Get your Wolo On Patrol 44" LED light bar and install it with the included adjustable mounting bracket.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Wolo On Patrol 44” LED light bars come with an aluminum, adjustable height mounting bracket that features steel legs and rubber covers. Mount it on the roof of your vehicle and wire it with the included 20’ cable. Make sure to follow the included installation manual.
|Wolo 7840-A Installation Instructions|