Wolo Turbo Compressor and Extended Tank System 840
- High pressure horns that require an on-board air system
- Designed with a special extended 5.5 liter tank and a heavy duty, high volume compressor.
- Will sound the Cannon Ball Express horn for ten seconds of continuous sound
- Consisting of a metal storage tank, compressor, 10 feet of 1/4 inch air hose, brass fittings and mounting hardware.
- Must be mounted to a solid mounting location
- Heavy rubber bushing in the mounting base to virtually eliminate all vibration
- Features a built-in pressure regulator to maintain 110 psi
The model 840 Turbo Compressor and Extended Tank System is designed for use with the Cannon Ball Express and the Orient Express train horns, or any high pressure horns that require an onboard air system. Designed with a special extended 5.5 liter tank and a heavy duty, high volume compressor. Will sound the Cannon Ball Express horn for ten seconds of continuous sound. The model 840 is a simple two piece air supply system consisting of a metal storage tank, compressor, 10 feet of 1/4 inch air hose, brass fittings and mounting hardware. The Turbo Compressor is balanced and has heavy rubber bushing in its mounting base to virtually eliminate all vibration and a built in pressure regulator to maintain 110 psi. You must mount the Turbo Compressor and Extended Tank System to a sturdy spot to ensure proper operation.
12 Volt Accessories, Electronics, Wiring Harnesses, Engine Chips, LED Lights & Lighting Accessories are fully Warranted but Non-Returnable. Warranty for each product is according to the specific manufacturer's policy, which is generally repair or replacement. Should you have a warranty issue please contact us and we can facilitate a warranty service request for you with the manufacturer. More InfoView Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- Tank size: L 18 in. x W 5 in. x H 5 1/2 in.
- Tank capacity: 5 1/2 liters
- Fitting size: 1/4" air hose
- Compressor size: L 6 1/4 in. x W 5 in. x H 18 in.
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Current: 12 amperes
- Compressor auto-off: 110 psi
- Compressor auto-on: 80 psi
purchase, that this product is free from defects in workmanship and materials. If there is such a proven defect, Wolo,
at its option, will either repair or replace the item free of charge, if it is returned to Wolo within three months from the
date of purchase together with proof of purchase as described below. Wolo reserves the right to inspect any defect
prior to settling any warranty claim by repair or replacement. This warranty is limited as above provided and Wolo will not be responsible for fire or other casualty or accident, due to neglect, abuse, abnormal use, modifications, faulty
installation of this product, or natural causes. ANY EXPRESSED WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN IS EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO A TERM OF THREE (3) MONTHS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WOLO BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER ORANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Turbo Compressor and Extended Tank Instructions English|