XD Bully Wheels XD12779050712N
- Heavy duty cast aluminum
- Satin black finish
- Available in multiple diameters
- Features 7 crisscrossed spoke design
- Structural limited lifetime warranty
- Multiple bolt patterns and back spacing available
- 2,200 lb. – 3,600 lbs. load rating
KMC is known for creating some of the most unique wheels around and these are no exception! XD Series XD127 Bully wheels feature a double layered faced with 7 spokes that crisscross each under the top layer.
KMC offers XD127 in a satin black finish with a 6 or 8-lug pattern. Bully wheels are constructed from extremely lightweight, heavy duty cast aluminum that is not only looks good but offers unbeatable strength! With load ratings of 2,200 pounds up to 3,600 pounds depending on the size of your wheel.
KMC has multiple sizes, backspacing, and bolt patterns to accommodate all sorts of vehicles! XD Series XD127 Bully wheels are covered under a structural limited lifetime warranty and a one year warranty on the finish. Let these wheels stand you out from the crowd while cruisin' on the road!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
KMC XD Series XD127 Bully Wheels are backed with a limited lifetime structural warranty and one-year warranty on the finish of your choice.
KMC XD Series XD127 Bully Wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.