XD Black Hoss Wheels XD79579050318
- High quality cast aluminum
- Gloss black finish
- Multiple diameters available
- Multiple bolt patterns and back spacing available
- 2,200 lb. – 3,200 lbs. load rating
- 10-splitted spoke design
- Limited lifetime warranty on the structure
Treat your ride with the XD Series XD795 Hoss wheels! KMC offers these wheels in a gloss black finish. Adding XD795 Hoss wheels to your rig, will make you the boss of the road!
KMC uses a 10-spoke design that splits in half. Each XD795 wheel is constructed from heavy duty cast aluminum making these wheels able to handle whatever you may throw at them! Depending on the size of your wheel, Hoss wheels have rating from 2,200 pounds up to 3,200 pounds.
XD Series XD Hoss wheels are offered in a wide variety of sizes and bolt patterns ensuring proper fitment. KMC has a great structural limited lifetime warranty and a one year warranty on the finish. Get yours today and get the upgrade you've been dreaming of!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2019 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
KMC XD Series XD795 Hoss Wheels are backed with a limited lifetime structural warranty and one-year warranty on the finish.
KMC XD Series XD795 Hoss Wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.