XD Series XD775 Rockstar Rims XD77589043300
- Available in multiple sizes
- Matte black finish
- Wide selection of offsets, bolt patterns, and back spacings
- Backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with one year finish warranty
XD Series XD775 Rockstar wheels are just the accessory your truck has been waiting for. Set your vehicle apart from the run of the mill rides on the road, simply by adding these Rockstar rims. Whether you are into off-roading or main street cruising, you better believe that the XD775's will last.
Available in multiple offsets, back spacings, bolt patterns and more you really cannot go wrong getting a set for your truck! With many sizes to choose from, there is no reason you haven't already added these to the cart!
Installation can be completed at home, however we do suggest taking them in to the shop. This way you get the perfect custom fit, the first time. Backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with a one year warranty on the finish, get yourself a set of the XD Series XD775 Rockstar wheels today!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Each of the Rockstar wheels is backed with a limited lifetime structural warranty and one-year warranty on the finish.
XD775 Wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.