XD Matte Black XD778 Monster Wheels XD77821043712N
- Light weight, durable cast aluminum
- Matte black finish
- Multiple diameters to choose from
- Multiple bolt patterns and back spacing available
- 2,200 lb. – 3,200 lbs. load rating
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
- 6-spoke design
Adding XD Series Matte Black XD778 Monster wheels to your rig add the style you've been looking for! Don't let the smooth 6-splitting spoke design fool you, these bad boys can handle whatever your daily lifestyle will throw at them! They are offered in a matter black finish to meet your style needs.
Each XD778 wheel is made from light weight but heavy duty cast aluminum. Depending on your ride and wheel size, they are rated 2,200 pounds up to 3,200 pounds! Monster wheels are offered in an array of bolt patterns and sizes ensuring a proper fitment for your vehicle.
XD Series XD778 Monster wheels are covered under a structural limited lifetime warranty with a one-year warranty on the finish of your choice. Let KMC wheels ride you along each and every day!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
KMC XD Series XD778 Monster Wheels are backed with a limited lifetime structural warranty and one-year warranty on the finish.
KMC XD Series XD778 Monster Wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.