Zone Off-Road Nitrogen Charged Shock 7612
- Twin tube design
- 10 stage velocity-sensitive progressive fully displaced valving
- The rod is constructed of 5/8" double chromed hardened steel
- Fluon banded pistons are 1.375" in diameter with double welded eyelets
- Shocks have self-lubricating seals
- Comes with durable Urethane bushings
Need new shocks & have a lifted truck? Or are you thinking about lifting your truck? If so you might want to get some Zone Off-Road nitrogen shocks.
Zone specially valves these nitrogen gas charged shocks to give you a sportier, more responsive feel both on or off road. We offer these shocks individually and Zone includes mounting hardware specific to your truck, making replacing your factory shocks as easy as possible.
Nitrogen shocks from Zone are finished with a sleek black finish for both looks and durability. There are shocks available for trucks sitting at stock height all the way up to 8" of lift. Get your Zone Off-Road nitrogen shocks and never endure another uncomfortable ride!
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500, w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500, w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon w/ Up to a 2" Lift
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500, w/ Up to a 2" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Zone Off-Road offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products including their Nitrogen gas-charged shocks. This warranty is valid for as long as you own your vehicle. The warranty covers any defects in the materials or workmanship.
Zone shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. These instructions have been written so that knowledgeable DIY'ers and experienced mechanics both can follow along with ease. Lots of pictures & diagrams will make your installation go quicker. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Zone Off-Road 4600 Installation Instructions|