Zone Off-Road Nitrogen Charged Shock 7763
- Twin tube design
- 10 stage velocity-sensitive progressive fully displaced valving
- The rod is constructed of 5/8" double chromed hardened steel
- Fluon banded pistons are 1.375" in diameter with double welded eyelets
- Shocks have self-lubricating seals
- Comes with durable Urethane bushings
Need new shocks & have a lifted truck? Or are you thinking about lifting your truck? If so you might want to get some Zone Off-Road Nitrogen shocks.
Zone specially valves these Nitrogen gas charged shocks to give you a sportier, more responsive feel both on or off road. We offer these shocks individually and Zone includes mounting hardware specific to your truck, making replacing your factory shocks as easy as possible.
Nitrogen shocks from Zone are finished with a sleek black finish for both looks and durability. There are shocks available for trucks sitting at stock height all the way up to 8" of lift. Get your Zone Off-Road Nitrogen shocks and never endure another uncomfortable ride!
- 2009-2010 Ford F150 w/ 5" Lift
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 4WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 4WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 2005-2010 Ford F250 4WD, w/ 1-3" Lift
- 1999-2004 Ford F350 4WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 2005-2010 Ford F350 4WD, w/ 1-3" Lift
- (2010) Ford Raptor w/ 5" Lift
Zone shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. These instructions have been written so that knowledgeable DIY'ers and experienced mechanics both can follow along with ease. Lots of pictures & diagrams will make your installation go quicker. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Zone Off-Road 4600 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Zone Off-Road offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products including their Nitrogen gas-charged shocks. This warranty is valid for as long as you own your vehicle. The warranty covers any defects in the materials or workmanship.